Polo Theme Baby Shower August 24, 2011 Custom Items created for an up and coming Polo Theme Baby Shower favor tags, favor boxes , water bottle labels custom table signage For custom order information please email: Kustomkreations4u@comcast.net See Polo Theme Birthday party here! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels baby shower Blue It's a Boy kustom kreation celebration decor polo theme Polo Theme Baby Shower Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Enchanted ExpectationsAugust 24, 2011 at 10:17 PMThis is so cute!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKustom Kreations by Elisha AkramAugust 24, 2011 at 11:19 PMThank you lady!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJune 29, 2012 at 3:40 PMi want this as my shower theme but i want it to be yellow how do i go throw with this.ReplyDeleteRepliesKustom Kreations by Elisha AkramAugust 23, 2012 at 3:39 PMSorry for the delay. Please contact us via email: kustomkreations4u@comcast.net DeleteRepliesReplyReplyUnknownMarch 16, 2013 at 1:06 PMI'm planning my sister's baby shower and she want this theme how can I get this? I have less then 3 months to get it together.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
This is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you lady!
ReplyDeletei want this as my shower theme but i want it to be yellow how do i go throw with this.
ReplyDeleteSorry for the delay. Please contact us via email: kustomkreations4u@comcast.net
DeleteI'm planning my sister's baby shower and she want this theme how can I get this? I have less then 3 months to get it together.
ReplyDelete