Skip to main content

Uncensored Conference Atlanta { My Experience}

Earlier this week I had the pleasure of attending an amazing conference by Marley Majcher, The Party Goddess. I recently began reading her book But are you making any money?  (this is a must read for entrepreneur  business owners) Being able and available to attend this conference was truly very exciting for me. I was able to meet event planners, entertainers, and additional event professionals from all over the country. This truly was an exciting experience and such a pleasure to meet the Party Goddess! 
See more of my experience images here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chris Brown Inspired Party

Just recently I had the pleasure of designing a Chris Brown Inspired Party! It was a surprised 13th Party! Our goodies table! With custom sign , cupcake toppers & bath salt favors Printed out pictures of Chris Brown and put them in frames Birthday girl Taylor was totally surprised by her guest and setup! bath salt favors given to all the overnight guest~ custom water bottle labels created custom cupcake toppers custom VIP passes created for the girls! Custom Guest book to write down birthday wishes & favorite stories Good food~ custom ticket invitations Happy Birthday Taylor! So Glad you had a Great Time! Custom paper goods By Kustom Kreation Celebration Decor Photography By : Kustom Kreation Photography Food By: Zaxby's & Publix Cupcakes : Ingles

Chris Brown Inspired Party {In Pink}

Just recently I created custom items for a Chris Brown Inspired Party! This time the color palette was pink for an up and coming Sweet 16 Birthday Extravaganza ! See more images here!

Teachers Treasures Resale {Grand Opening}

Recently I had the pleasure of capturing a Special Grand Opening Celebration. Teachers Treasures Resale  A retail shop to aide Teachers, homeschoolers  education enthusiast with supplies to help with the learning process of children. Teachers Treasures Resale is a great resource .This amazing event was held at 3665 Club Dr. Duluth, Georgia . Ribbon cutting Ceremony took place and their was a reception immediately following.  Event By: TSO Events - www.thespecialoccasion.net Photography- Kustom Kreation Photography