Skip to main content

Just a small List.... I want to Thank you !

Wow! It's hard to believe we are just about out of September. Before we close out the month, My desire this month was to give a public shout out to some special people that have encouraged me on my journey of Kustom Kreation... and before my anniversary month is over............. Drum Roll please.... I would like to Thank you...

Erika Gavin-Friend supporter been down from the beginning............ !

Mrs. Judy Gamble-From the day we were introduced you have been a cheerleader and supporter in so many wonderful ways

Tonyia Nelson - Friend , support, confidant, helper and so much more....

Mrs Brandi Starr-you were one of the first social networking individual I made contact with and I am so very grateful! You've exposed myself to many exciting things & people...

Mrs Jade Ladson-Thank you for your support & friendship I love being kept up on my toes

Mrs Vera Gayle -reconized the talent in me that pushed me forward to begin the custom decoration part of my business

Mrs Velma McMullen-Friend and very strong support been down with me long before the beginning of the Kustom shop. Your wedding was the 1st for me!

Bernecia Thomas -Friend , supporter... word of mouth guru

Melissa Williams-friend , supporter always believe in myself... your wedding was the 2nd one I had the opportunity to shoot!

Catherine McCoy-friend , supporter, encourager... It's been a fabulous journey

Mr. "AJ" James -Love at 1st site! When I first met this talented catered I knew this was the start of a wonderful relationship and it truly has been. The best is yet to come!

Mrs. Deniece Hafeez - Family, friend, supporter Giving me the courage to encouraging words I needed to pursue my wedding photography. It was such a pleasure to work with you on your clients wedding event

Mr. Carl Jaudon- Friend, mentor totally appreciate the reaching out and assisting me with my love of photography!

Mr. Tahir White-Where should I begin/Instructor, supporter and more . The Photoshop in a flash lesson is so much appreciated... it has helped me so on my journey!

Mr. Antar Rowe- Instuctor, supporter , marketing assistant , confidant and so much more... !

Sherida Rasul- sister, supporter & friend....


Mrs. Carla Taylor -supporter & friend...


Mr. & Mrs. Carlos Rodriguez- supporters & friend... totally appreciate the love you've showed me!

Torya Fuller-supporter and friend

Billy Vernon-supporter and friend

This is just a small list of folks that I wanted to recognized openly.

Each of you have done something that impacted my journey and I am eternally grateful!
Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Comments

  1. Hell yea I got a shout out!
    And found it in a google search!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chris Brown Inspired Party

Just recently I had the pleasure of designing a Chris Brown Inspired Party! It was a surprised 13th Party! Our goodies table! With custom sign , cupcake toppers & bath salt favors Printed out pictures of Chris Brown and put them in frames Birthday girl Taylor was totally surprised by her guest and setup! bath salt favors given to all the overnight guest~ custom water bottle labels created custom cupcake toppers custom VIP passes created for the girls! Custom Guest book to write down birthday wishes & favorite stories Good food~ custom ticket invitations Happy Birthday Taylor! So Glad you had a Great Time! Custom paper goods By Kustom Kreation Celebration Decor Photography By : Kustom Kreation Photography Food By: Zaxby's & Publix Cupcakes : Ingles

Luau Theme Graduation Party

This past weekend I had the pleasure of working with Aj's Catering to capture images of his Food setup and presentation for a High School Graduation Luau Party. Very colorful Appetizer Bar ! Catering: Aj's Catering -678.773.3458 Photography: Kustom Kreations Photography  Custom Signs: Kustom Kreation Decoration

Motown Inspired party

Just recently I worked with Events by Kara, for a special 60th Birthday party! She wanted a 50's / Motown inspired Theme. I put together a few custom items to add a few highlights to her fabulous party! See more image here!