Skip to main content

Paper Flower Holiday Centerpiece

Last weekend I had the privilege of helping my cousin style her Under Construction Theme Baby Shower, We created a simple tissue paper pom pom to be displayed as a centerpiece, well Grandma thought it was so pretty and ask me to create a holiday one for her, I was delighted to do so for her! Here are the instructions on how you can create your own for yourself or others .

What you will need:
glass vase/cylinder
tissue paper
floral wire
Christmas ornaments
ribbon
bells
glue (I used a hot glue gun for this project)


First I pulled out some glass vases I already owned, Next I picked up some tissue paper and Christmas ornaments from the Dollar Tree.
Filled the Vase up with the various colors of ornaments

Next I created a smaller size pom pom about 6x6 inches of tissue paper and created the Martha Stewart pom pom next I tied the small poms together using some floral wire and then I was working to position the poms on top of the vase
You could use hot glue to seal it down to stay in place
a small piece of ribbon was glued around the neck of the vase, red ribbon bow was glue on to give it a little add of cuteness, also I had some left over bells from a recent silver bells invitation created and I glued it on top of the red bow
There you have a simple and easy colorful holiday centerpiece!

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chris Brown Inspired Party

Just recently I had the pleasure of designing a Chris Brown Inspired Party! It was a surprised 13th Party! Our goodies table! With custom sign , cupcake toppers & bath salt favors Printed out pictures of Chris Brown and put them in frames Birthday girl Taylor was totally surprised by her guest and setup! bath salt favors given to all the overnight guest~ custom water bottle labels created custom cupcake toppers custom VIP passes created for the girls! Custom Guest book to write down birthday wishes & favorite stories Good food~ custom ticket invitations Happy Birthday Taylor! So Glad you had a Great Time! Custom paper goods By Kustom Kreation Celebration Decor Photography By : Kustom Kreation Photography Food By: Zaxby's & Publix Cupcakes : Ingles

Luau Theme Graduation Party

This past weekend I had the pleasure of working with Aj's Catering to capture images of his Food setup and presentation for a High School Graduation Luau Party. Very colorful Appetizer Bar ! Catering: Aj's Catering -678.773.3458 Photography: Kustom Kreations Photography  Custom Signs: Kustom Kreation Decoration

Teachers Treasures Resale {Grand Opening}

Recently I had the pleasure of capturing a Special Grand Opening Celebration. Teachers Treasures Resale  A retail shop to aide Teachers, homeschoolers  education enthusiast with supplies to help with the learning process of children. Teachers Treasures Resale is a great resource .This amazing event was held at 3665 Club Dr. Duluth, Georgia . Ribbon cutting Ceremony took place and their was a reception immediately following.  Event By: TSO Events - www.thespecialoccasion.net Photography- Kustom Kreation Photography