Skip to main content

Oh Nikka! {The Undercover Socialite}


I love the fresh and new, and meeting people who are living their dreams.
By day I’m a business woman, a mother, a wife, and a friend. But, by night I metaphorically transform into Oh! Nikka…The Undercover Socialite; a Diva who’s all about what’s new and happening around town.
If I had to describe myself what comes to mind is that 80’s commercial for Enjoli perfume where the jingles goes “I can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan…” Only, I’m no world renowned chef in some five star restaurant. I am simply a woman who has a passion for living life in style. So in my case “bacon” would be “the story”, and “frying it up in a pan” would be like “giving you the lowdown on what’s happening around town”. I know; I know….it’s not as catchy as the Enjoli ad, but you get the picture (I hope). :-D
Growing up in Humble Texas (a real place by the way) I remember getting all glammed up just after raiding my mom’s makeup and my aunts’ shoe collection and then parading around the house. At some point we’ve all been caught with our hand in the makeup jar, and this was the makings of my story. I guess you could say I was a “Diva in training” since I loved putting trendy styles together and then flaunting my new finds in my very own mini fashion shows for anyone who would lend a willing ear to hear me sing, dance, and sashay down the runway. My family always said I had a larger than life personality. I guess I just wanted to be heard; which is ironic since I haven’t been able to keep quiet since. :-P My mother and aunt inspired me with their sense of fashion and their love for family and respect for others; and my hope is to inspire others to Live Their Dreams…in Style!!!

Nikka Shae
The Undercover Socialite
"Living the social life one event at a time."
Web: www.ohnikka.com
Facebook: facebook.com/OhNikka
Twitter: twitter.com/OhNikka

Email: ohnikkashae@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chris Brown Inspired Party

Just recently I had the pleasure of designing a Chris Brown Inspired Party! It was a surprised 13th Party! Our goodies table! With custom sign , cupcake toppers & bath salt favors Printed out pictures of Chris Brown and put them in frames Birthday girl Taylor was totally surprised by her guest and setup! bath salt favors given to all the overnight guest~ custom water bottle labels created custom cupcake toppers custom VIP passes created for the girls! Custom Guest book to write down birthday wishes & favorite stories Good food~ custom ticket invitations Happy Birthday Taylor! So Glad you had a Great Time! Custom paper goods By Kustom Kreation Celebration Decor Photography By : Kustom Kreation Photography Food By: Zaxby's & Publix Cupcakes : Ingles

Luau Theme Graduation Party

This past weekend I had the pleasure of working with Aj's Catering to capture images of his Food setup and presentation for a High School Graduation Luau Party. Very colorful Appetizer Bar ! Catering: Aj's Catering -678.773.3458 Photography: Kustom Kreations Photography  Custom Signs: Kustom Kreation Decoration

Teachers Treasures Resale {Grand Opening}

Recently I had the pleasure of capturing a Special Grand Opening Celebration. Teachers Treasures Resale  A retail shop to aide Teachers, homeschoolers  education enthusiast with supplies to help with the learning process of children. Teachers Treasures Resale is a great resource .This amazing event was held at 3665 Club Dr. Duluth, Georgia . Ribbon cutting Ceremony took place and their was a reception immediately following.  Event By: TSO Events - www.thespecialoccasion.net Photography- Kustom Kreation Photography